Floor care is the best to keep all flooring clean while avoiding premature wear with simple tips. Regular vacuuming extends the life of household carpet and other floor material as they are a major investment. Frequent cleaning enhances the floor beauty by removing dust and grit that damage carpet fiber and also backing.
Dirt on the floor is the prime cause of impulsive wear on the floor materials while dust and grit scratched the smooth floor finishes hence removing wax and protective coating and crush carpet fibers as well as backings.
The solution; simple day to day care routines such as vacuuming the floor with a high-quality vacuum cleaner, while avoiding the need to elbow grease down the road.
Three keys to clean and healthy floor carpets- vacuum the floor each week, treat all spills and stain as they occur and have a deep cleaned carpet once a year. The first rule of clean floor carpet is vacuuming regularly even if it does not look dirty.
Vacuum cleaning machine delivers a one-two punch; combining suction that pulls free dust inside the vacuumsbad or dirt cup, with an agitation from a beater bar, which carpet fibers, raising them plus discharging dirt and soil. More details here.
High traffic living areas, day to day vacuuming keeps carpet dirton control- less used rooms still need bi-weekly attention.
Here’s how to vacuum carpet for best results:
- Keep constant inspect the area to be vacuumed- you need to remove the small objects that could be sacked into the vacuums.
- Check the vacuum machine- keeps the kinked hoses straight and always empty the cup/bag after use
- Plus the vacuum machine and go to it- avacuum in short strokes to avoid back pains, moving forward across the room. Always overlap strokes for even vacuumed
- Vacuum the floor in alternating direction for the best cleaning and to raise the carpet nap, make across the room in alternating directions.
- Floor care includesvacuuming the baseboards and wall edges- you can use the extension wand and crevice tool.